If you are planning your wedding, chances are that Pinterest has been your go to place for inspiration and ideas. Tired of the same old same old wedding ideas? We have collected some of the most unique (and fun!) wedding ideas for you! These ideas will jumpstart your planning process for everything from wedding invitations, engagement photos, wedding favors and more.
1. Print your wedding programs on paper bags and fill with confetti, rice, glitter and more! Guests can then throw the contents at the newlyweds as they walk back down the aisle.
2. Hire a food truck with delicious treats such as Donuts and Cider as seen in this photo!
3. Make your wedding more festive with a pinata! This classic children’s party activity is great to bring cheer and fun to your wedding day.
4. Keep guests entertained throughout the wedding reception with some fun reception games! See more fun reception game ideas here.
Or include Mad Libs as your Wedding Announcement!
5. Guests will love love love these wedding favors! To go Krispy Kreme Donuts are just one example of a wedding favor everyone will enjoy. Check out some other ideas here.
6. How adorable are these save the dates cards? Other adorable save the date card ideas can be seen here.
7. Skip the traditional tiered wedding cake and opt for a wedding cheesecake!
Other great wedding cake alternatives include cupcake trees, cake pops and more.
8. Fill balloons with paint for this “Splash Zone” lawn game. Guests will throw darts to pop the balloons, paint will splash on the canvas and voila! The first artwork piece for your home as newlyweds!
9. Must have photo: give your mom and dad some affection before declaring your love to your partner.
10. Introduce the Wedding Party in style!
11. Have guests hold sparklers during your first dance for a romantic and amazing moment.
12. Photo booth- shmoto booth. Have a video booth instead for guests to leave their warmest wishes!
13. Still want a photo booth? Check out this great Polaroid set up! Guests can sign their photo and put it in your scrapbook.
Or have photo stand ins for a great laugh!
14. Want to ramp up the fun at your wedding reception? Have some great lawn/ carnival games! This Giant Jenga game looks like a blast!
Guests can also sign Jenga pieces for a unique keepsake!
15. Have some yummy cotton candy! Rent a cotton candy machine for a nostalgic and yummy treat for guests of all ages. Check out our Cotton Candy Rental!
16. Make your very own customized Guess Who game with your wedding guests! Grab an old Guess Who game and replace the photos with your friends and family.
17. This “Totes Getting Married” tote bag is punny and useful!
18. Anticipate guests having a little too much fun? Give them a hangover kit as a thank you for the fun!
19. Create your very own soundtrack for guests to keep and enjoy as a reminder of your wedding day.
20. Entertain guests during cocktail hour with a word search!
We hope you liked our Pinterest finds! Let us know what you think by commenting below or sharing these ideas on your social media!
Check out other unique, fun and crazy wedding ideas below:
Ways to Make Your Cocktail Hour More Fun
Fun Wedding Ideas
21 Insanely Fun Wedding Ideas
“I Wish I Did That At My Wedding!”
Unconventional but Totally Awesome Wedding Ideas